Finding you the right home to rent is of paramount importance to us and we are of the view that a tenant is no less of a client than a property seller or landlord. The best way to secure a rental property is by registering your details with Queensgate as we can immediately start matching you with properties from our portfolio.
Becoming a tenant can be a short-term plan or a long-term lifestyle choice, and we understand your specific circumstances will shape the type of tenancy you need and perhaps the property you desire.
For your assurance, Queensgate only works with respected landlords, many of whom use our full management service.
Our lettings staff and property managers will oversee your entire lettings journey, from accompanying you on viewings and negotiating offers through to deposit recovery and check out. We will make sure rules are followed and your rights as a tenant protected at every point. During the tenancy we’ll be on hand if you have any questions or need to report maintenance issues, and we’ll be respectful of your right to privacy. Queensgate feel it is important that you feel supported as a tenant and we will do everything possible to ensure you enjoy your stay in a property we manage.
High on our agenda is:-
- Finding fit-for-purpose accommodation in the best locations, offered by responsible landlords with whom we have an open dialogue.
- Safeguarding a tenant’s deposit in accordance with Government requirements, and supporting both landlords and tenants should a deposit dispute arise.
- Offering support to tenants during their tenancy, responding to enquiries quickly and professionally.
- Ensuring the rental property remains legally compliant for the duration of the tenancy.
- Respecting the rights of tenants in terms of accessing a property.
- Providing a professional link between the tenant and the landlord so a straightforward, stress-free tenancy is achieved.
Of the thousands of people we have helped over the years, Queensgate has an enviable reputation for matching professional, corporate or relocation tenants with smart accommodation in Reading and in the wider Berkshire community. We can negotiate tenancy lengths to suit individual circumstances, handpick a selection of properties that meet certain criteria, such as fully furnished, and liaise with HR and relocation departments on behalf of a tenant.